Founded in 1824, The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) continues the tradition of excellence in education, research and patient care.
MUSC educates and trains more than 3,000 students and 700 residents in six colleges and has nearly 13,000 employees, including approximately 1,500 faculty members.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Pre-worn (just about!). In fact Hardly worn. VGC. Very little wear at all.”|
|Width:||Standard (D)||Toe Type:||Round Toe|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||UK 5||Features:||Lace Up|
|EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||38||Occasion:||Casual|
|Upper Material:||100% Leather||Size Type:||Regular|
Find out how we’re changing what’s possible with resources for alumni, employees, faculty members, job seekers, patients, referring providers, researchers, students, vendors, visitors, and others.BNWOB Hotter Leanne Soft Suede Leather Trainers Size 4 (37)
Our Future – Imagine MUSC 2020
We at MUSC have never been content to sit back on our laurels.
We’re in a constant state of evolution and improvement, because the work we do is integral to the health and well-being of people – not just our neighbors, but people we may never meet around the world. Staying at the forefront of research, patient care, and medical education requires the skills, dedication, and passion of each of us.
And, it requires a thoughtful, actionable, collaborative plan we can all believe in. It’s called Imagine MUSC 2020.
- Mens Lace Up Solid Flats Leisure Loafers Casual Comfort Drivers Moccasin shoes
- Minnetonka Moccasins Natural Slip On Moccasins, Womens Size 7.5, New Old Stock
- New Stacy Adams NAPLES SLIP ON LOAFERS 25023 100 White New sz12
- Skechers Mens Felton Black Walking shoes Size 10.5 (175791)
- Sperry Top-siders blueefish Boat shoes Women Size 7 Beach Boho Turquoise Yellow
- Womens Fashion Denim Peep Toe High Heel Sandals Ankle Boots Bootie shoes
- ADIDAS ALTARUN K CQ0035 grey green-3½
- Brown Befado men's shoes pu 131M002
- Clarks Mens POLYSPORT RUN Grey leather shoes Trainers Size 6.5G.New
- EARTH GREY LEATHER LOAFERS SLIP ONS WORK DRESS HEELS SHOES US WOMENS SZ 6.5 B
- H by Hudson Silver Suede Brogue Flat Derby shoes 3 36 New
- JOSEF SEIBEL RIANNA Black Mary Jane Pumps 2.5 Heels 38 7-7.5
- Mark Jacobs Women's Brown Velvet Pink Bow Flats- Size 9
- New Balance 890v4 Limited NYC Lace Up Road Running Athletic shoes Men's 12 2E
- Nike Meadow 16 Suede Trainers. Barley pink Size UK 7 BNIB
- Rossellini Benitez Men's Brown Leather Pointed Rock Lined Metal shoes
- STUART WEITZMAN COUNTY SAND MINI GLITTER WOMEN'S SLIP ON SHOES ESPADRILLE UK 3
- Wolverine Women's Maggie Steel Toe Work Safety Boots Size 10M Brown Red W02210
- Ladies Skechers Slip On Memory Foam Trainers - Breathe Easy Navy UK 6 Exdisplay
- Adidas Mens VL Court 2.0 Trainers (Black)
- British Mens Peas Leather Casual shoes Business Loafers Driving Moccasins Summer
- Dr Martens Mens Brown Leather Oxfords Classic Sole Size 13 M
- J.D. FISK NEW Men's BROWN LEATHER loafers Sz 11.5 M Made in Mexico 14-1003 NICE
- Lusso Ribelle Elena blue Serpente Cuoio in Design Mocassini Mocassini 7 Eu 37
- NEW MEN'S KINGSHOW 4 INCH NUBUCK LACE UP LOW TOP WORKING BOOTS BROWN
- Puma Fierce Rope Chandelier - Grey - Womens
- Skechers 12841 Sport Womens Ultra Flex Statements Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Vans SK8 Hi Reissue Laceless Suede Fleece Black Mens 8 Women's 9.5
- Women's Georgia pink Cowaou Trainers in Beige
- Fred Perry Aubyn Velour women Silver Textile Baskets
- British style Mens Suede Round Toe Lace Up Outdoor Fashion Work Ankle Boots Plus
- RIVER ISLAND - Black leather heeled boots , size 6
- NIETEN BOOTS STIEFELETTEN DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 36 black 3547
- Imagine by Vince Camuto Womens Dairren Pure White Sandals Size 7.5 (244178)
- MEPHISTP AIR RELAX WOMEN'S BLACK LEATHER SANDALS SLIP-ON SHOES SIZE 37 US 6.5
- Vintage Frye Boots 801275 Brown Leather Made in USA Women's Size 8
- Confidential Hotline
- Have a Patient Related Issue or Concern?